the derby ref is (Andre Marriner - confirmed)

Made me giggle ......

Chris in London said:
Didsbury Dave said:
If he gives a match-deciding decision against us on the day he'll be the rag-loving, Fergie-bumming, Sky-bunging demon of Manchester City forever more.

That's how it works...pantomine...

If by that you mean that some blues will blame the referee for us losing whether its justified or not, I agree entirely. Others of course will blame Mancini for equally spurious reasons.

But in the case of some referees - Mason for instance and Walton in particular - their track record shows a hefty likelihood that they will get a big decision wrong in a way that benefits whichever team we are playing, Marriner's track record doesn't give that cause for concern.

Of course he can fuck it up like anyone can, but the evidence doesn't suggest systematic bias against City. And you can't say that about all referees.

sjk2008 said:
Blue Blood CTID said:
sjk2008 said:
Maybe /End Thread was a little silly of me. I just thought DD's post was spot on.

Still, don't quite go along with your post Blue Blood. Can't remember 'Fucking Off' when you 'sang' that travesty of a song. In fact, can't remember seeing a post of yours aimed at myself.

Where is your famous cannon and ball sense of humour lad? JOKE. It was a joke. Meaning it's cringe-worthy etc etc etc.

Apologies for not getting the obvious JOKE then.

You're right about one thing though. The song is cringeworthy.

Apology accepted my friend. You can obviously do as you please mate and disagree as much as you want with City fans - that's all well and good, it may not be a good idea though to come onto a City forum with the specific intention of antagonising City fans whilst declaring yourself an oldham fan. If it was the other way round and City fans came onto your forum (what's your forum called by the way and why aren't you on it?) telling you lot to close down one of your threads, I would expect to be told straight.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
for the conspiracy theories archive, Lee Mason is restricted to Fourth Official duties this weekend and Michael Oliver the same.

so when marriner pulls a muscle and carn't do it we then get..............

lee mason.............

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
for the conspiracy theories archive, Lee Mason is restricted to Fourth Official duties this weekend and Michael Oliver the same.

so when marriner pulls a muscle and carn't do it we then get..............

lee mason.............

no we'd get Mike Jones, the rags best friend till he gave that penalty against Newcastle.

let me tell you blues, this is a fantstic appointment.

i know andre, and he is one of the most down to earth, genuine people you could ever wish to meet. absolutely top guy , and a very very good , fair ref.

fantastic appointment.

JamesMCFC said:
stavros said:
let me tell you blues, this is a fantstic appointment.

i know andre, and he is one of the most down to earth, genuine people you could ever wish to meet. absolutely top guy , and a very very good , fair ref.

fantastic appointment.

have a word with him if you don't mind mate...

haha.

im not a close mate or anything.

probably see him 5-10 times a season though .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.