the derby ref is (Andre Marriner - confirmed)

Re: the derby ref is

I am not that worried about Webb compared to some of the others think he is better than many and he has given us a few favourable calls. It is Foy and Mason that really worry me TBH

this has to be the one where the ref carnt be biased there will be a worldwide audiance and im sure our boys wil be fully aware of this

Peter Walton is back from the US listening to Rod Stewart's Sailingon the way to ref the derby. Hart will be sent off in the first 10 mins for handling the ball in the penalty area. Pete will fly back to US immediately after the match to continue his work.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:24 am --<br /><br />Peter Walton is back from the US listening to Rod Stewart's Sailingon the way to ref the derby. Hart will be sent off in the first 10 mins for handling the ball in the penalty area. Pete will fly back to US immediately after the match to continue his work.

citijin said:
can we bribe him if united hasn't done it already.

You can't bribe him, he's a true professional that plays well for his club on big occasions.

Andy Dale said:
Strange feeling it'll be Clattenberg.

He's a homer, he is.

But I think I should ref it, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.