the derby ref is (Andre Marriner - confirmed)

Re: the derby ref is

Bongo Joe said:
Remember back in October when we were unhappy about having Clattenburg for the derby?

Play well and the ref doesn't play such a big part.
Though he did miss a stonewall penalty.

strongbowholic said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
sjk2008 said:
It's Howard Webb.
The highest profile ref for the highest profile game of the season is an obvious choice. He's reffed us four times this season (Norwich, Everton, Spurs at home and Stoke away) and we've W3 D1.
What's his 'rag' stats?

Stoke 1-1 Man City (3x Y/C)
Man City 3-2 Tottenham (3x Y/C)
Man City 5-1 Norwich (1x Y/C)
Man City 2-0 Everton (6x Y/C)

Blackburn 0-2 Man Utd (2x Y/C)
Chelsea 3-3 Man Utd (3x Y/C)
Newcastle 3-0 Man Utd (3x Y/C)
QPR 0-2 Man Utd (3x Y/C)
Man Utd 8-2 Arsenal (5x Y/C, 1x R/C)

Seems he's reffed plenty of City home games and United away games.

I could do it! I am not biased in any way (I don't give a flying f*ck who beats utd as long as someone does).

Seriously Howard (the Rag) Webb! I think we need to invest in this boy during the closed season. Has this been confirmed from the referees site as me (and my blood pressure) really need to know.

Mind you Bobby seems to have got the hang of the ref mind games recently (lee mason f'd of twice, got to be a result).

BTW Just bring Per Luligi(the hills have eyes)Collina out of retirement for this one.

If I won several 100 Millions on the Euromillions I would seriously bribe Twatter to let him ref all the rags games next season. Result relegation and lifetime bans for Wooney,the serbian football criminal and tom daley.

Rant Over.

Howard Webb, sorry it's the Mail online but some sort of comfirmation.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2133907/World-Cup-final-referee-Webb-charge-crucial-Manchester-derby.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Football-Special-Report-Howard-Webb-and-his-affection-for-Manchester-United-Part-2-52335.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.