The Derby - What do we need to do

There are only a few things we need to do to win at the swamp. One of these is to believe we can do it , if we have that belief then it is more than possible. The thing we can not do , that I fear we will , is sit back and defend all game . If we do that then the rags will score , I have no doubt over that , they will find a way because it is them . If we go at them they will panic as nobody ever attacks them on their own ground , it will surprise them and because we have the players we do , if we attack scoring goals could not be a difficult task, especially if camel gob is out because evans and smalling are both shit and Tevez will get something out of either of them. We also need to not give away stupid fouls in and around the area as it would just invite them , especially nani , to win as many as possible and to get the ball in the box as much as they can. But if we can keep the likes of nani and giggs quiet , then we could very well negate everything they do. Berbaflop and Granny Shagger were anonymous on saturday against wolves , the threat they had were from the wings . I am sure if we mark tight and give none of them time on the ball , especially the ginger gerbil , we have a better chance of leaving with 3 points than none . This is the most confident I have felt about a derby at the swamp for a long time , I am confident about it if we attack them but if we defend all game then I am niot so confident . If we go at them I can just see us scoring goals and winning the game.

tell you what we need to do get in the referees face before during and after the game ?

Scared:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/08/nemanja-vidic-friendly-manchester-united" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... ter-united</a>

In all honesty, I can see us setting out to play like we did against them at home and Arsenal away.
If they come at us, this could play into our hands as we want to hit them on the break, but a draw is a better result for them than it is for us, so if they see we're sitting back will they be content to do the same?

Nobody but the coaches and players know how we're going to play, and it's a difficult one to call. We'll just have to wait til Saturday.

Pace will be key if we are to win the match.But since we don't have much of that , we need to rely on magic moments from Silva and Tevez to win the match.This is of course assuming that we set up like the way we did against Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.