The Derby - What do we need to do

MCFC BOB said:
Play the way we did aainst West Brom, and we'll unsettle them.

De Jong in for Barry, Richards in for Boateng.

Richards lacks the concentration for a derby, as well as everything else needed to be a footballer. The 4-3 was a prime example, he got burnt by Illegitimate Giggs all game and then, jointly with Fergie time, cost us the game by not marking Owen. Boateng at RB will do me, with Zabs at LB and Kola providing width in the left of midfield.

Seosa said:
MCFC BOB said:
Play the way we did aainst West Brom, and we'll unsettle them.

De Jong in for Barry, Richards in for Boateng.

Richards lacks the concentration for a derby, as well as everything else needed to be a footballer. The 4-3 was a prime example, he got burnt by Illegitimate Giggs all game and then, jointly with Fergie time, cost us the game by not marking Owen. Boateng at RB will do me, with Zabs at LB and Kola providing width in the left of midfield.

seem to forget 2007 then

best performance i have ever seen a city player make

Zabaleta on the left to stop Nani, De Jong on Scholes or Fletcher, Sweep running at Evra.

I hope Evans is playing :) He's dire.

moorsideblue said:
Seosa said:

seem to forget 2007 then

Yes I remember 2007, and you obviously hasn't seen many City games, especially since it was K.Schmeichel who saved us that day, the filthy rag that he is.

Seosa said:
moorsideblue said:
seem to forget 2007 then

Yes I remember 2007, and you obviously hasn't seen many City games, especially since it was K.Schmeichel who saved us that day, the filthy rag that he is.

missed 3 games this season mate arsenal away villa away united away

Seosa said:
moorsideblue said:
seem to forget 2007 then

Nobody is saying Richards doesn't have his faults but Boateng has looked pretty ropey when he has played at fullback and imo Richards is ahead of him at the moment. Not to say Boateng won't end up being the better player, he might do. I'd like to see Zab at rightback but then he'll need to play left back probably seeing as Kolarov has looked vulnerable against pacey right wingers so far.

moorsideblue said:
Seosa said:

missed 3 games this season mate arsenal away villa away united away

Fair do's, but to say that was the best performance by a City player you've ever seen is pretty naive IMO

The ref won't hesitate to give even the softest of free kicks to United so the players need to be wary of that as if we give them a load of set pieces like we did in the 4-3 it'll make it easy for them to build momentum. Nani is their most dangerous player at the moment so I think we'll see a Zabaleta/ Kolarov combo on the left again. And finally we need to get more support to Tevez than we did vs Arsenal but that shouldn't be too difficult as Silva will be playing and Jo won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.