The disappearing thread thread

Bluemoon is the de facto official club forum now, elevated status that needs protecting -

POP! is that the sound of this disappearing?

I woke up one night after a heavy session with the lads. Got my bearings together after a bit of a mental haze. I figured out I was stark naked in my own bedroom and in my own bed. Fortunately I managed to find my way in pitch darkness to a light switch, tuned it on and made my way to my own bathroom. Ever so quietly I laid a bit of tissue paper in the toilet bowl to make a sound stopping surface. I had a wee and it went all in the toilet, but there was murder then next morning as I forgot to put the seat down. It was carnage.

Joycee Banercheck said:
I woke up one night after a heavy session with the lads. Got my bearings together after a bit of a mental haze. I figured out I was stark naked in my own bedroom and in my own bed. Fortunately I managed to find my way in pitch darkness to a light switch, tuned it on and made my way to my own bathroom. Ever so quietly I laid a bit of tissue paper in the toilet bowl to make a sound stopping surface. I had a wee and it went all in the toilet, but there was murder then next morning as I forgot to put the seat down. It was carnage.

Thats more like it ,is it a true story...?

...fancy light switches in your house btw....

der-bomber said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

Thats more like it ,is it a true story...?

...fancy light switches in your house btw....
It certainly is true. I did three shakes after as to not wet anywhere on my way back. Light switches from B and motha flippin Q as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.