The disappearing thread thread

der-bomber said:
Are we still allowed to say Arse.....?

Its even better when said in a Yokels accent , AAAAAAARRRRRRRSSE !!!!!!

NB - Your Licence to Thread has been revoked -

fbloke said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Try a bit smaller

They have moved my Bourbon Thread (Important Question Needs Answering) to Technical Questions.

Jees talk about killing me softly.

Im not gonna go quietly.....or am I?

it was supposed to be in off topic but you said you did'nt want it there so i put in techincal as i'm sure its a technical process removing sugar from bourbons.

all the mods wives an that read it don't they, they probably don't like their men talking about poo an other what nots, so to keep their wifes and girlfriends all nice an happy, they delete the threads.

they don't make threads like they used to do.

de niro said:
fbloke said:
They have moved my Bourbon Thread (Important Question Needs Answering) to Technical Questions.

Jees talk about killing me softly.

Im not gonna go quietly.....or am I?

it was supposed to be in off topic but you said you did'nt want it there so i put in techincal as i'm sure its a technical process removing sugar from bourbons.

Lol, big bully - i was aware of the whys and wherefores. I wanted the eye traffic for a vitally important question.

But no we have to talk about debt levels, transfer policies, investment strategies - dont get me no sugar on my Bourbon though does it ;-)

fbloke said:
de niro said:

Lol, big bully - i was aware of the whys and wherefores. I wanted the eye traffic for a vitally important question.

But no we have to talk about debt levels, transfer policies, investment strategies - dont get me no sugar on my Bourbon though does it ;-)

so, do you want it in off topic then? busier than technies.
the bourbon deserves it.

de niro said:
fbloke said:

so, do you want it in off topic then? busier than technies.
the bourbon deserves it.

The Bourbon deserves Bluemoon but the Blue Meanies are letting that happen?

Does anyone have an answer to the question though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.