The DJ

Nothing wrong with it. Mike McLean was great, if he's not allowed back I'm not bothered what they do at halftime, it's better than trying to do some interview nobody can hear, bringing somebody out for a clap or some cheesy kids club activity. Can't say city didn't try to get the crowd going last night with the light show and then choice of songs pre-match, they're trying things.

Nothing wrong with it. Mike McLean was great, if he's not allowed back I'm not bothered what they do at halftime, it's better than trying to do some interview nobody can hear, bringing somebody out for a clap or some cheesy kids club activity. Can't say city didn't try to get the crowd going last night with the light show and then choice of songs pre-match, they're trying things.
The PA system is so varied. In CB Level 2, it’s earsplittingly loud!

Has to be one of the worst nights for moaning in Blue moon history. Would never think that we had won a thriller 6-3 and PSG dropped points.
It’s been simmering for a few weeks, this mood. Now it’s starting to boil.

An increasing amount of people are experiencing poor customer service, hours and hours on the phone, technology, infrastructure, transport problems, goods from the shop not being posted, Pep having a little dig… I think it’s starting to come to a head at the moment because so many people are experiencing all this at once.

It’s been simmering for a few weeks, this mood. Now it’s starting to boil.

An increasing amount of people are experiencing poor customer service, hours and hours on the phone, technology, infrastructure, transport, goods from the shop not being posted… I think it’s starting to come to a head at the moment because so many people are experiencing all this at once.
And let's be honest, we're all miserable bastards by default.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.