The DJ

Has Ferris been binned off? He’s not appeared at all yet this season.
He been asking questions at Peps pre game press conferences, I presume for the BBC as he’s done sport on radio 2, so think he’s moved on and up the BBC ladder.
I did notice he asked the question about Peps future in the one after the leaving headlines , so Pep could clarify. Got the impression he was asked to ask Pep that as Pep thanked him for asking and gave the clear answer. Be good if he’s open to the occasional planted questions at these things.

He been asking questions at Peps pre game press conferences, I presume for the BBC as he’s done sport on radio 2, so think he’s moved on and up the BBC ladder.
I did notice he asked the question about Peps future in the one after the leaving headlines , so Pep could clarify. Got the impression he was asked to ask Pep that as Pep thanked him for asking and gave the clear answer. Be good if he’s open to the occasional planted questions at these things.

Yeah, heard Ferris on Radio 2 recently doing the sports summary. I didn't want to build up my hopes that he'd moved on but it seems he may have. Hallelujah, if it's true.

Yeah, heard Ferris on Radio 2 recently doing the sports summary. I didn't want to build up my hopes that he'd moved on but it seems he may have. Hallelujah, if it's true.
Think so, personally didn’t mind him could take him or leave him, he never pretended to be a City fan, but seemed a nice enough bloke and just a somebody trying to get on in the business, if a bit nondescript.

Has to be one of the worst nights for moaning in Blue moon history. Would never think that we had won a thriller 6-3 and PSG dropped points.

We are never more happy when we are moaning, been like that the 30 odd years I have been going, always something to have ago at.

Add to that City has been shocking when it comes to the tickets, ticket office, supporter services responding to many, communication etc.

Frustration has come to a head with some, apathy with others.

But on the DJ subject anything better that Hugh Ferris, just need the stadium announcer binned off for a decent one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.