The dog on the pitch v Birmingham 1982...

Guessing this was in the days where people let their dogs out,

And their dogs shat everywhere...... white dog shit was the thing!...... edit fantastic pic a few pages back..... apparently most dog food was 70% Derbystone limestone quarried just above Manchester.

Another sobering fact.... the same Calium Carbonate powder is used in most pie crusts as fillers by all the big pie manufacturers who wares are sold in football grounds and local chippies!

Last edited:
Between 1980 and the mid nineties i only missed a hand full of home games this must be one as i have no recollection, the only dog incident i vaguely remember was the fa cup replay as a young lad in the early seventies against Liverpool won 2-0, joe Corrigan collard the dog i think or is time playing tricks with the mind, hopefully some one can confirm.

And their dogs shat everywhere...... white dog shit was the thing!...... edit fantastic pic a few pages back..... apparently most dog food was 70% Derbystone limestone quarried just above Manchester.

Another sobering fact.... the same Calium Carbonate powder is used in most pie crusts as fillers by all the big pie manufacturers who wares are sold in football grounds and local chippies!
That's why they we're called Growlers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.