The EA Patnership - bitter comments.

Well I haven't a clue about the game itself never bought one, but I have just read this thread and all I can do is smile. Fucking brilliant, just waiting for the next thing that we do to upset them. Hopefully we are well on our way to being the most hated club on the planet, when we are, we will be the best. Bring it on.

Wait, what do we get out of the EA deal? Outside of one advert with the new strip, I dont see where this goes? David Silva on the FIFA 12 cover? 12 year old shit talkers always pick us online instead of Inter/ManU/Barca?

Rammyblues said:
Well I haven't a clue about the game itself never bought one, but I have just read this thread and all I can do is smile. Fucking brilliant, just waiting for the next thing that we do to upset them. Hopefully we are well on our way to being the most hated club on the planet, when we are, we will be the best. Bring it on.

The next thing we should do to upset them is sign sneijder! All the reds at work are already very upset about that!

That fucking scouse bastard liverpool fan made me laugh...

"no one cares about city in the grand scheme of things.!!"

I agree mate..we will leave that to you and your murdering bastard fans.....

Joffinov said:
I hate Liverpool fans more than I hate Rags.

You are only saying that because they are about to steal Kun from under our noses - well according to RAWK !!! ;-))

The next thing we should do to upset them is sign sneijder! All the reds at work are already very upset about that!

Well we might as well make it a hatrick

Aguero - Bin dippers wanted him
Nasri - Gooners up in arms
Sneijder - Rags final piece in their jigsaw.

Good job I am not in charge of MCFC I would do that just to spite the bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.