The elephant in the room is Ya Ya Toure

Interesting view DD. If that is correct, I think the answer may lie in whether or not De Jong puts pen to paper on his new deal as I believe that is the real 'elephant' rather than where to play YaYa.

strongbowholic said:
Interesting view DD. If that is correct, I think the answer may lie in whether or not De Jong puts pen to paper on his new deal as I believe that is the real 'elephant' rather than where to play YaYa.

If City lost De Jong it would be disastrous.

I can't believe for a second the club will be stupid enough to let that happen.

Silva's finishing would be it for me.

Those two chances in the final were pathetic, and it would have been his fault if we managed to lose it.

However the city site says we think 'can't shoot, won't shoot' Silva is Magic.

Corky said:
Silva's finishing would be it for me.

Those two chances in the final were pathetic, and it would have been his fault if we managed to lose it.

However the city site says we think 'can't shoot, won't shoot' Silva is Magic.
Wow.

Didsbury Dave said:
strongbowholic said:

If City lost De Jong it would be disastrous.

I can't believe for a second the club will be stupid enough to let that happen.
I agree. Obviously they can capitulate to his demands, but are unlikely to do so as the 'rumour' (and I stress the word 'rumour'0 is that Kia has gotten into the ribs of a number of players, DJ among them.

I want him to stay. I want the club to do all they can to keep him. however, if he refuses to sign, what reasonably can we do?

strongbowholic said:
I agree. Obviously they can capitulate to his demands, but are unlikely to do so as the 'rumour' (and I stress the word 'rumour'0 is that Kia has gotten into the ribs of a number of players, DJ among them.

I want him to stay. I want the club to do all they can to keep him. however, if he refuses to sign, what reasonably can we do?

Offer him more money until he does sign. He's a great player but there aren't many out there will pay him what we do.

I've heard the Kia rumours too, by the way.

Yaya will be playing all the big games, he does goes missing sometimes, but when his on, his farkin on!

It's quite clear what's going to happen with Yaya. In pre-season, Mancini has been playing him alongside De Jong, in a much deeper position than last year. Yaya has been poor so far, so unless he adapts quickly to the new position, he will lose his place to Barry.

de jong is one of the world best defending midfielders but to be honest i can't recall any of the world top team playing a so poor on the ball midfielder. particularly if near to him you have to play another couple of poor on the ball footballer like richards and lescott are.

the sum of that powertry has been well spotted by the rags in the CS , they pressed us high and we didnt had enough skills to retain ball possession . i'm worry this will be spotted by many other teams this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.