The end of Dzeko

Kun, Dzeko, and Balo worked their ASS off for this team to be where we are - and THEY DESERVED to finish the fucking season.

Roberto is such a clown...most fair-weather manager I've seen in my life, and probably the worst player manager in football.

No17 said:
Manc in London said:
I would think Dzeko will start at Norwich, with Tevez on the bench. He's simply rotating the forward line.

no he won't...

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Love Dzeko but he is just too inconsistent

how can he improve if he's spending most of his time on the bench?

Cause even when he wasn't on the bench he was shit

I would be gutted to see him leave because i believe he has more to offer. It would also mean that we would pretty much have to rebuild our strikeforce.

With Tevez, Balotelli...and then Dzeko leaving. Aswell as the obvious RSC and Adebayor. This is not good.

BlueCityfan said:
I would be gutted to see him leave because i believe he has more to offer. It would also mean that we would pretty much have to rebuild our strikeforce.

With Tevez, Balotelli...and then Dzeko leaving. Aswell as the obvious RSC and Adebayor. This is not good.
probably be easier to get rid of the manager...

deano ou812 said:
oh well sure we can just scrap all the strikers bar aguero and bring three more in....

of course. then next season we will be saying "they need to play together for a year to 'click."

rebuilding every year and we'll win the Prem in 2024. Great plan!

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Love Dzeko but he is just too inconsistent

I don't think it's Dzeko been inconsistant, He never gets a long run of games, He gets thrown on for 5-10 mins in some games and scored, Yet the next game he's still sitting on the bench, He scored 4 goals v Spurs earlier in the season and found himself on the bench the next game.

He should hand in a transfer request in my opinion. Tevez goes to play golf for 6 months, Dzeko does his job and gets 20+ goals, And still finds himself on the bench while Tevez gets the nod ahead of him.

I don't agree with that one bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.