The end of Dzeko

geek said:
seems to me on this forum if you dont like a player who dont hit the ground running and goes off the boil a bit you roast him till theres now confidence left ala samaras!!!! he could have been great but wasnt given the chance,

dzeko is a quality player who needs a good run in the side look at lescott! when he was bit part he was shite now look at him!

and regarding leaving dzeko out for the derby mancini would have been mad to leave tw@tez out in the form he was in, i hate tw@tez but understood why he played, altho after seeing how utd did a stoke with 9 men behind the ball maybe dzeko would have been a better choice, as for some reason the passes were all high balls to short strikers.

we would be crazy to get rid of him imo.

I never knew Dzeko read the forum.

how do we know he wouldnt have been??? was nva given a chance. he was a young lad low on confidence in a new league new country and playing in a shite stuart pearce team

geek said:
how do we know he wouldnt have been??? was nva given a chance. he was a young lad low on confidence in a new league new country and playing in a shite stuart pearce team

yes and now he plays for Celtic which tells you absolutely everything you need to know about his talents

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.