The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

I park and walk from Gorton Lane. I’m hoping that’s all going to be ok. It’s a good 20 mins walk so hoping it’s not in the new zone

There was a similar thread to this at the back end of last season. Me and this guy were moaning about the restrictions and were swapping parking stories and then he made a comment that absolutely nailed it …. “Drivers are the new smokers”

That’s the political zeitgeist regardless of a big majority of the public disagreeing with it and so we’re gonna be phased out sooner or later like it or not.
And I don't have a problem with that IF we had an alternative. We don't. As others have said, the Ashton Met will be out of action soon and there are no buses. There is absolutely no joined up thinking.

15 pages so far. How many have done the online objection posted earlier ? Mrs Mist has never been allowed to go to the Etihad but she's done it, she doesn't know she has but........
If you don't object, don't complain.

Edit the survey is on page 5. It takes 2 minutes.

Last edited:
15 pages so far. How many have done the online objection posted earlier ? Mrs Mist has never been allowed to go to the Etihad but she's done it, she doesn't know she has but........
If you don't object, don't complain.
"that's 100 whingers and 150 busy-bodies then" apparently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.