The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

This thread needs closing, nobody of any significance is listening.
No it doesn't. Although I'll be taking the bus for the next couple of home games I'll be interested to hear how well enforced the parking restrictions are around Clayton Lane. You wouldn't mind parking there on Sunday would you and let me know if you get a ticket. Same again for the Villa game, will help me with my future planning.

Was looking at the Co-Op events page today… realised that on the last game of the season against West Ham 16:00 kick off (potential trophy lift or a lap of honour at least) so realistically we will be leaving 18:30-19;00

The same night is a Barry Manilow concert at 19:30 at the co-op - that is going to be utter chaos around the ground with on-street parking changes as well

Looks like the Wolves game also clashes with a Olivia Rodrigo concert
A Barry Manilow crowd will love 50k football supporters piling out the stadium when they are going in,
there will also be no stadium parking for them as it will be full,
how is it we can see the chaos thats going to ensue but the powers that be cant ???

A Barry Manilow crowd will love 50k football supporters piling out the stadium when they are going in,
how is it we can see the chaos thats going to ensue but the powers that be cant ???
How about bringing Barry on for the half time entertainment ? Couldn’t do any worse;)

Seriously though we shouldn’t be surprised . The government and local councils are run by useless fucking idiots with no vision or strategic direction.

I give you HS2.

No it doesn't. Although I'll be taking the bus for the next couple of home games I'll be interested to hear how well enforced the parking restrictions are around Clayton Lane. You wouldn't mind parking there on Sunday would you and let me know if you get a ticket. Same again for the Villa game, will help me with my future planning.

1000008698.jpg

How about bringing Barry on for the half time entertainment ? Couldn’t do any worse;)

Seriously though we shouldn’t be surprised . The government and local councils are run by useless fucking idiots with no vision or strategic direction.

I give you HS2.
I thought what a fantastic idea will be great for the area etc when it was announced ,

I now think it’s the worst idea,

In a couple of year there could be 80k + visitors on the site WHEN there is a clash, plus stewards,concessions staff etc,

That’s becoming like Wembley numbers

There is a single line metro that runs, space for 500-600 cars ish and is 20 minutes walk into town,

Oh don’t forget the 250 bike rack spaces –(come on who the fuck gets a bike to a football match or concert).

And next to no parking anywhere else.

What can possibly go wrong.

You are also going to have roads closed after game to get the fans safely out whilst the Manilow concert goers are trying to get in (I’m assuming the majority are going to be the older generation and not frequent visitors to the stadium or the parking situation - it truly is going to be laughable)

£10 on Croft St.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.