The End of on Street Parking within walking distance of the Etihad

After my car got broke in after the Copenhagen game the police rang me yesterday and wanted me to close the case as they had no evidence despite me giving them an address where the earbuds were showing at and despite my having a large rock in my possession which was on my front seat with possible finger prints on and despite one of the houses opposite having a ring door bell with possible footage . But the police arnt allowed to go to the house with the address I gave them. They haven't bothered sending forensics to get prints of the rock as they say it would shouldn't show any. They said they won't knock on the house of the possible doorbell footage as the people 'probably' wont share the footage.
But they won't me to sign off the case so they can add to the figures.
What little faith I had in the police has quickly gone over the last week.
A friend of mine had his £47k caravan stolen last month. The thieves didn't disable the tracker so he was able to give the police the exact location of the caravan, they said they didn't have the resource to go to it's location-it was there for 3 days!

The real test will be Sunday with fewer buses. No doubt the limited number of car parks will increase their prices again

Was looking at the Co-Op events page today… realised that on the last game of the season against West Ham 16:00 kick off (potential trophy lift or a lap of honour at least) so realistically we will be leaving 18:30-19;00

The same night is a Barry Manilow concert at 19:30 at the co-op - that is going to be utter chaos around the ground with on-street parking changes as well

Looks like the Wolves game also clashes with a Olivia Rodrigo concert

Was looking at the Co-Op events page today… realised that on the last game of the season against West Ham 16:00 kick off (potential trophy lift or a lap of honour at least) so realistically we will be leaving 18:30-19;00

The same night is a Barry Manilow concert at 19:30 at the co-op - that is going to be utter chaos around the ground with on-street parking changes as well

Looks like the Wolves game also clashes with a Olivia Rodrigo concert
Great isn't it, watch the lads parade around the pitch then quick run past Joe Mercer and into see Bazza.

But seriously the Metrolink Platform to Ashton will be interesting and wait til Champions League or midweek matches next year, then we really will see chaos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.