The end of the agenda debate?

Blue Mooner

After recent events with UEFA and the Premier League can any self respecting blue still question the existence of an organised and co-ordinated agenda against our club? Surely the debate is closed now?

It's not simply the announcement of the investigations , it's the co-ordinated timing of them at a critical juncture of the season when we are still fighting for 3 trophies and an unprecedented quadruple (which I think is nigh on impossible)

It really does show the mettle of our club that despite all the obstacles consistently put in our path from the main governing bodies that we are continuing to achieve incredible things.

Absolutely there is an agenda. The Premier League do no want one dominant team.
Scudamore said that himself last season. Its not good for viewing figures when one team is consistantly winning everything.

I am 100% sure they want our next years CL place to be taken and given to 5th place finished team in PL.

Who would benefit? Arsenal, United or Chelsea one of them will finish 5th. Wish it would be someone like Wolves this season but not gonna happen.:)

Absolutely there is an agenda. The Premier League do no want one dominant team.
Scudamore said that himself last season. Its not good for viewing figures when one team is consistantly winning everything.
I do hope we didn't contribute to his retirement pot.

I am 100% sure they want our next years CL place to be taken and given to 5th place finished team in PL.

Who would benefit? Arsenal, United or Chelsea one of them will finish 5th. Wish it would be someone like Wolves this season but not gonna happen.:)
Let’s win it this year then ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.