The end of the agenda debate?

here we go.

It isn't about how many games any Blue goes to, it is about constantly sniping and moaning about our team/manager/players/fans. I am not for one minute saying you have moaned about all of them but you can't seem to acknowledge how good this team was last year for one.

You would have passed the stars and stripes aiming exam anyway.

Years ago I was told a great story about a U. S. of A gunnery team. Too long for here but yep, I would have got in their team. Suffice to say the story was about a competition to hit a target, they just lobbed a load of shells at it until they hit it.

Years ago I was told a great story about a U. S. of A gunnery team. Too long for here but yep, I would have got in their team. Suffice to say the story was about a competition to hit a target, they just lobbed a load of shells at it until they hit it.

They should have just painted Allied colours on it then they would have hit it straight away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.