The Etihad gets WiFi

TCIB said:
The only news today making me smile more than bacon retiring.

Not me! I bet all the video stuff they are offering requires Flash. Which means I can't take advantage of it because two weeks after I bought my geniusphone Adobe got in bed with Microsoft.

dobobobo said:
TCIB said:

Not me! I bet all the video stuff they are offering requires Flash. Which means I can't take advantage of it because two weeks after I bought my geniusphone Adobe got in bed with Microsoft.
iphone-vs-android-no-flash.jpg

quiet_riot said:
dobobobo said:
TCIB said:

My geniusphone is an Android, so I get the same problem.

Still, I would rather have and Android phone with no Flash, than and iPhone with no Flash.

dobobobo said:
quiet_riot said:
dobobobo said:

My geniusphone is an Android, so I get the same problem.

Still, I would rather have and Android phone with no Flash, than and iPhone with no Flash.

If your android device has no flash, then you're doing it wrong.

Now can they be innovative and stop the beer tasting so awful?
Good to be able to access wifi. Wondered why it had not been done a while ago. Good to see other scores etc. But I think all the cam stuff will be wasted on those in the ground. You'd have to constantly be connected to the page or spend forever loading it whilst missing the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.