The Etihad Stadium Is NOT A Creche

moomba said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I personally think el Hombre has done a quality bit of fishing here...

About as subtle as a sledgehammer.

I'm looking forward to bringing my kids along to matches, a bit young still but they'll be there in a few years.

I never said I agreed with it but clearly it's fishing at it's highest order...

Personally I think it's great kids are going I never got the chance as my dad always worked weekends so I never got the chance to go week in week out as I would of liked.....

Like another poster said before it's the ideal time to be a blue especially a young blue...

Stevie B said:
it certainly isn't a creche, which is why you shouldn't be there you dummy spitter.

I feel somewhat puzzled as to why some guys take their kids where I stand, as it's obvious the kids can't see.
Selfish?

I'm in 109 but if or when I have kids I'll be taking them in the Family Stand.
Stand em on the seats and they're fine.

if people wanna take their kids then they can take em! do they have to ask your opinion or somethin? you should try gettin a job with showsec then you can decide who you do and don't want in the ground. You moron

took the 4yr old grandson yesterday and the bloke next to him asked him who his favourite player was he replied ant and dzeko.as long as he grows up a blue he'l do for me!

I only said to my mate at the game yesterday, going to football these days feels more like a family day out at a theme park than a football game,
I am not saying thats right or wrong but for me the best days of football were in the late 60s & through the 70s & in my dreams I am watching the team we have now while standing on the kippax, The old Maine Road would have been an amazing place to be watching the football we are lucky enough to witness now.

Stevie B said:
it certainly isn't a creche, which is why you shouldn't be there you dummy spitter.

I feel somewhat puzzled as to why some guys take their kids where I stand, as it's obvious the kids can't see.
Selfish?

I'm in 109 but if or when I have kids I'll be taking them in the Family Stand.

Yep people like you are.

What next , no kids, , older people or people with difficulty standing at away matches?

Corky said:
Yep people like you are.

What next , no kids, , older people or people with difficulty standing at away matches?
The ground is big enough to accommodate people who want to sit and people who want to stand. It shouldn't be all one way or the other. 109 is standing. Stand kids on the seats though and I see no problem but don't ask me to sit down because you brought your kid to 109. The vast majority of the stadium sits. Go somewhere else if you absolutely must sit.

Skashion said:
Corky said:
Yep people like you are.

The ground is big enough to accommodate people who want to sit and people who want to stand. It shouldn't be all one way or the other. 109 is standing. Stand kids on the seats though and I see no problem but don't ask me to sit down because you brought your kid to 109. The vast majority of the stadium sits. Go somewhere else if you absolutely must sit.

I was on about away matches, and 109 was not standing when we moved there, just the JCLs started to go there.

What about at Charlton were city fans refuse to sit in front of the wheel chairs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.