The Everton thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great signing for Everton. They'll be buzzing.

Not the finished product by any means but pretty good right now with the potential to get much better.

Jose saw his arse over his loan request last year. He was never going to be given a chance for Chelsea after that.

Re: The Everton thread 2013/14

sam-caddick said:
Kun Aguero said:
Lukaku's signed. Boss signing la.

Good investment as well, if he lives up to his potential Everton could double their money.

I don't know why they don't get Remy in now because for around £8m he is a steal, an attacking three of him, Lukaku and Mirallas is quite formidable, add in a few more additions and they could really challenge for the Europa League.

With Champions League football part of the prize for winning the Europa League surely that is a great incentive to try and win it?

And they also have Gareth Barry, who may turn out to be a very good bit of business, given his Premier League and FA Cup winning experience.

Roberto Martinez might well be putting together a very capable squad at Goodison.

kye1991 said:
That Rooney money must have been burning a hole in his pocket for years!

They got £27m for Fellaini as well and Everton had a replacement for him in Barkley so they have money to spend.

The TV rights money will help as well.

If Martinez can get a few more top quality additions then who knows, I reckon they have a chance of winning the Europa which will see them get Champions League football as well.

Re: The Everton thread 2013/14

uwe rosler 28 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Lukaku's signed. Boss signing la.

Big move for lukaku I really don't rate him first touch of a mule really clumsy relies on his pace and strength to much. It says alot for him when mourinho would rather sign a 36 yr old to replace him and prefer torres over him!

I think there may well be something besides a straight forward football comparison. We all know what Jose is like! If I were Lucky Luke I'd prefer to play for Martinez than Mourinho.

Thought Everton were supposed to be brassic? To be fair though, he is an outstanding prospect (shite world cup notwithstanding). Not sure he's worth £28m though.

jimharri said:
Thought Everton were supposed to be brassic? To be fair though, he is an outstanding prospect (shite world cup notwithstanding). Not sure he's worth £28m though.

Maybe, just maybe there's a takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.