The Executive Leadership Team

Immaculate Pasta said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy, you're dead right about Toure. I always thought it was baffling to give him the captaincy.

Is he getting in the team because he is the captain?

Take it off him. Tell him it's affecting his form or something and he's got to win it back.

If Kompany and Lescott are both fit and Toure plays, it is definately because he is captain. It will be interesting to see what happens when Kompany comes back.

Agree that it should be Kompany and Lescott in the centre of defence on current form, but if Vieira is banned retrospectively for the Whelan incident, I think we could see Kompany in MIDFIELD, allowing Mancini to keep Toure in defence.

Will be interesting to see what transpires.

><((('> said:
Hiddink joined the worst country alive..Turkey.

So according to you Egyptians are smelly faggots and Turkey are the worst country alive,hmmmmm,i smell a racist!

BillyShears said:
Marwood + Cook + Khaldoon. (yeah, yeah, I know technically, if you go to the City site, there's more people around them, but they are the three wise men).

I wonder I wonder. Questions they may have been asking themselves last night...

"Should we have given Mancini money to spend from day one, rather than hamstringing him during the window?"

"Have certain players given up, much like this time last season, when some heads knew they were rolling come the summer?"

"Does this coach's master plan include replacing 3/4 of the current first team squad - and - is that really necessary?"

"Is the system being employed by the coach one which has ever been used successfully in premier league?"

"If not, then does the technical director need to speak with the coach asap."

And of course....

"Should we now act responsibly and go back to Hiddink, and Mourinho, arrange an immediate back up plan, in case the wheels again come off the wagon in the next few weeks..."

After all, you can't hide it. It's top 4 or bust for everyone involved...and the wheels could quite conceivably come off.

PS, before all the high on testosterone kiddies start hurling abuse my way, I think Mancini will get it right and be a huge success. I'm just curious as to whether if our "trajectory" dips below the 70 point mark again this season, there is a contingency for it...;- )

Khaldoon has already made a statement stating that he would not hold Mancini to that trajectory as it was unfair as he has only just got the job.

Damocles said:
Really? I thought it was quite poor. Partial ITK claims without any backing, then a contrived reasoning over Mancini and his position.

No player who I have spoken to is confused about the tactics. The football is negative because of the players, not the manager. It's the same stuff we saw later under Hughes, but we keep possession now instead.

I think my "partial ITK claims without any backing" have been given plenty of backing in the last 48 hours...trouble at the mill? As I said, yes there is...

On my OP - I bet that "executive leadership team" are wondering if City really are cursed. Imagine being Marwood and Cook getting the phone call from Bellamy and then Mancini.

I think someone is going to have to show real leadership qualities in the coming days and EITHER get the manager in line, or get the players in line...

BillyShears said:
Damocles said:
Really? I thought it was quite poor. Partial ITK claims without any backing, then a contrived reasoning over Mancini and his position.

No player who I have spoken to is confused about the tactics. The football is negative because of the players, not the manager. It's the same stuff we saw later under Hughes, but we keep possession now instead.

I think my "partial ITK claims without any backing" have been given plenty of backing in the last 48 hours...trouble at the mill? As I said, yes there is...

On my OP - I bet that "executive leadership team" are wondering if City really are cursed. Imagine being Marwood and Cook getting the phone call from Bellamy and then Mancini.

I think someone is going to have to show real leadership qualities in the coming days and EITHER get the manager in line, or get the players in line...

Anyone worried/think Mr Mansour could just feck this i've had enough, when chelsea were taken over by Roman it's kinda worked a treat although i do appreciate they were ahead of us in terms of squad quality and league position.

I bet they're thinking this club really is fecking cursed!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.