The FA Cup (4th Rd ) - Cardiff (A)

Newport or Forest at home, thanks.
We did that when he was manager of Wigan. Then they beat us!
Rochdale at home for me please.

And me. The Dale get a pound a week outta me with their Gold Bond, and the collector is a Rag/Dale fan. And I've not forgotten Keith Hill mouthing at 'the money'. Time for him to get some penance!

And me, but surely Bury (in the League Cup) was worse. They were also 4th division, the pitch was decent, we hadn't started our descent into lunacy, it was 2-0 rather than 1-0 and we started a full strength team.
Good call.....however always hid behind its a local derby and anything can happen .......!
Too be honest can't believe city have just won 196 games in a row.......like. REALLY !

was just thinking about the fa cup and league cup and how manchester city after 1981 never got pass the Q/F until the take over was we that bad or just unlucky you see teams for lower leagues and middle of the road teams getting to wembley every now and then but in them 30 years city just never looked like pushing for a dream

ok we was a yoyo team and never really could built a team over a 3 to 5 year when plans went down the plug hole every season but i think city should have had lady luck to take us to wembley a couple of times even in the league cup when the bigger teams rested players we still got knocked out

and how can anybody forget the full members cup final back in 1986 ok not your every day cup to talk about but city got to the final and lost in that 5.4 to chelsea and took thousands so we had a taste of wembley you think the club would have wanted more and more but nothing

And me. The Dale get a pound a week outta me with their Gold Bond, and the collector is a Rag/Dale fan. And I've not forgotten Keith Hill mouthing at 'the money'. Time for him to get some penance!

Funnily enough I also contribute a pound a week but the collector is a big city fan!

Yep I pay my quid as well. At least my collector is actually a Dale fan though! Still hasn't helped me win more than once in the 10 years+ I've been doing it mind.

One of the things that would make City a bigger name around the world would be a big, spectacular win in the Cup Final. If we put 3,4, 5 or 6 past some team it would go round the world. In the recent (TV) past we've only won 1-0. We could do with making a big statement at Wembley.

Home tie against any Prem team outside top half for me. They will be more focused on league and it won't be their cup final day out like anyone from lower divisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.