The FA Cup Final City Vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie Stam broken leg now... have to feel for Wigan but if we can't tear through their defence we have problems.

They've let in 67 league goals this season and are missing in Beausejour, Figureroa and possibly Alcaraz too three regular defensive starters on Saturday. We'll never have a better chance to win the cup with our opponents missing key defenders and in the midst of a grim relegation struggle.

Andouble said:
only question for me is Nasri or Milner.

Think Nasri will get the nod.
I would personally prefer Milner but I´ve no problems with Nasri starting, I´m not his biggest fan but he´s slowly winning me over with his performances of late, tracking back, taking on people and he looks a yard quicker, very pleased with him at the moment.

Daz_Blue said:
Panti

Zab Komps Nasty Clichy

Nasri Yaya Barry Silva

Aguero Tevez

Subs Hart, Lescott, Milner, Garcia, Dzeko, Rodwell, Kolorov
Looking at your bench, we seem a tad short on cover for Zabaleta at right back. An early injury to him and we might struggle there. Micah or Kolo may have to be included. Also, are we 100% sure about Yaya's fitness?

------------------------Pants-------------------
Zabaleta-----Kompany-----Nastasic---Clichy
---------Milner-------------Barry---------------
Silva----------------Yaya------------------Nasri
---------------------------Aguero----------------

I think we'll play with one striker as we have for the last few games with the A-Squad. I can't see Bob playing Nasri and Silva in the same team unless Zabaleta is protected.

I know full well friday nights gonna be a long one, I can feel the nerves now. Oh the joy of being a lifelong blue! You just never know do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.