Status
Not open for further replies.
alky313 said:
------------------------Pants-------------------
Zabaleta-----Kompany-----Nastasic---Clichy
---------Milner-------------Barry---------------
Silva----------------Yaya------------------Nasri
---------------------------Aguero----------------

I think we'll play with one striker as we have for the last few games with the A-Squad. I can't see Bob playing Nasri and Silva in the same team...
So why have you picked them both? Incidentally, where is Tevez, our most consistent player these days?

Pants

Zab
VK
Nasty
Clichy

Gaz Baz
Toure Yaya
Nasri
Silva

Apache
Kun

Subs: Hart, Milner, Dzeko, Lescott, Rodwell, Kolly

'Only theese'

lionheart said:
alky313 said:
------------------------Pants-------------------
Zabaleta-----Kompany-----Nastasic---Clichy
---------Milner-------------Barry---------------
Silva----------------Yaya------------------Nasri
---------------------------Aguero----------------

I think we'll play with one striker as we have for the last few games with the A-Squad. I can't see Bob playing Nasri and Silva in the same team...
So why have you picked them both? Incidentally, where is Tevez, our most consistent player these days?

Wow you did a total Mirror job on my post. I said unless Zabaleta is protected... IE playing Milner and dropping a forward.

I don't think Tevez will start. It's not that I don't think there is quality there. As Tevrz has been phenomenal. But we need to win the battle in the middle of the park and keep our defence tight.

If by the 60' we're 0-0 we can make changes.

The way we have been playing recently we're no way assured of winning the game. The last 2 games were bloody awful, how we got away with a win last night I will never know. We have got to start to play at a higher tempo from the start, last night it took us nearly 30mins to get going and by them time we could have been 3 or 4 goals down, good job WBA were poor at shooting at the goal.

The strongest team has got to start and we need to be at the top of our game from the start of the match, and not to give Wigan any breathing space to play football. The last time they nearly won it and it was only through a wonder strike from Carlos that we won this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.