The FA Cup Final City Vs Wigan Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just remember what Mario said last time something along the lines of "we're better than them, but you have to give everything and then we're gonna win."

Same situation, we're better than them, if we turn up and play our hardest we'll win.

Hey does a dress code apply to any pubs like no trackies? Coach travel booked cans in fir travel now all I need is a bloody ticket lol any blues be able to help out

Hello from a friendly Wigan fan. I would just like to give my view on what should be an enjoyable day tomorrow. Now as you know we are massive underdogs to you and I know there have been times where they have come out on top. I.e Liverpool v Wimbledon but I don't see this happening. I'm not going down to London tomorrow expecting to win, more going down for the experience and to enjoy myself. I believe you boys will win this game quite comfortably but would just lie for us to score 1. I will be sticking around the end to watch the ceremony if we do lose because come on, how often would I get the opportunity to?

I wish all of you a safe journey tomorrow and good luck (although I'm sure you don't need it!)

LaticsLad said:
Hello from a friendly Wigan fan. I would just like to give my view on what should be an enjoyable day tomorrow. Now as you know we are massive underdogs to you and I know there have been times where they have come out on top. I.e Liverpool v Wimbledon but I don't see this happening. I'm not going down to London tomorrow expecting to win, more going down for the experience and to enjoy myself. I believe you boys will win this game quite comfortably but would just lie for us to score 1. I will be sticking around the end to watch the ceremony if we do lose because come on, how often would I get the opportunity to?

I wish all of you a safe journey tomorrow and good luck (although I'm sure you don't need it!)

Cheers bud, you will have a brilliant day tomorrow in the company of the greatest most loyal football savy fans on this planet bar none.. You never know in football but if we play to our potential we should be comfortable.. We will see, be nice to all the Blues in your end mate, about 2000 I think, and come and have a beer in any pub we will reside in, (all of em). Think we are looking at 60,000 down there so the atmosphere will be like no other final in recent times.. Have a great day and may the best team on the day win...

ross31 said:
Hey does a dress code apply to any pubs like no trackies? Coach travel booked cans in fir travel now all I need is a bloody ticket lol any blues be able to help out

No mate even the night clubs are full of dudes wearing trackies<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
meeesh said:
What kit we in tomoz guys ??

Home colours mate

Blue Til Death said:
ross31 said:

No mate even the night clubs are full of dudes wearing trackies

-- Fri May 10, 2013 9:34 pm --

meeesh said:

Home colours mate

Cheers mate<br /><br />-- Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 pm --<br /><br />
LaticsLad said:
meeesh said:

Hopefully you get your away kit! Only fair as we had to wear our 3rd kit for the semi and you got to wear your home kit.

Sorry pal looks like your in the warriors kit again.....red....or is it cherry and white ???? sorry couldn't resist

LaticsLad said:

We haven't done 'comfortable since last season! We might have a 'comfortable' half and not have a goal to 'comfort' us, or we might dominate for an hour and then feel sorry for the opposition and let them have a seemingly unopposed half hour to see whether they can nick it!

Will be watching tomorrow with a few blues in Paphos. Looking forward to this. With any luck, Wigan will turn up and give us a cracking game. Come on the blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.