The fake white Puma shirt

Soccerlord is a great option too! I have been using them for years.

The quality is excellent and the sizes are true, as opposed to problems I used to have with ali express. Customer service is top class also. I had an issue a few years back with the Etihad printing coming off when I received it. Sent them an email with a photo and they dropped a new shirt in the post to me that day, no extra cost.

If you buy from soccerlord put the item in your basket, go to the basket to check out but then return to the home page. You will get offered an extra 10% off.

Strange thing about them is, when they arrive they come from all over. I have received orders from them sent from Germany, Sweden, Hong Kong, Thailand, etc.

I wish we’d bin-off red from any of our kits forever more.

I’d love a diagonal sash like the OP, with these colours:
3e792e5824e75a7fd0d95db529c3a353.jpg

With the new badge and no sponsor, would look so class compared to red and black.

Is the sizing on DH Gate and 777 the same as on the Official Puma shirts?

Might just be the pic but the badge looks really off to me here.
Bet your a hoot on a night out...I'm sure his 8 year old mates will be picking the bones out of it at training in the quality control department they run on new kits in warm down ..The lads just got 2 full kits for the price of the home shorts alone he couldn't give a flying but thanks for the observation much appreciated

Bet your a hoot on a night out...I'm sure his 8 year old mates will be picking the bones out of it at training in the quality control department they run on new kits in warm down ..The lads just got 2 full kits for the price of the home shorts alone he couldn't give a flying but thanks for the observation much appreciated

I think mancityx is very keen on all things officially city related regarding kits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.