The Fall - BM's best of thread

I went to school with Mark, same year at school. I took them for granted most of the time. My days, I miss them and him lots. Well, I’ve got their legacy music and lyrics to put a smile on my face. I’m not good with tech. Could somebody put Sparta F.C. up for me please.

I went to school with Mark, same year at school. I took them for granted most of the time. My days, I miss them and him lots. Well, I’ve got their legacy music and lyrics to put a smile on my face. I’m not good with tech. Could somebody put Sparta F.C. up for me please.
See Page 6 (live version)!

See Page 6 (live version)!
Cheers. I used to go around town with a big group of lads.We usually did a tour of Boddies pubs. We were near to Cox’s bar when I bumped into Mark who was with a girl. I asked him where he was going and he said to see The Sex Pistols and asked me if I wanted to go. A combination of him being with a girl and my mates shouting to me made me decline his offer.Thankfully I got to see them twice later in 1976 on the Anarchy tour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.