The Fall

hated most of their stuff but love mr pharmacist, new big prinz and hit the north

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Code Selfish is my top fall album followed by extricate, also the latest album is top class IMO Your future our clutter.

I'll go with that. Birmingham school of business and Free Range are quality

The Fat el Hombre said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Code Selfish is my top fall album followed by extricate, also the latest album is top class IMO Your future our clutter.

I'll go with that. Birmingham school of business and Free Range are quality

Free Range is a personal fave.

I remember reading an intrerview in the NME in the very early 90s when Mark E. Smith was moaning about all these "c*nts" that were talking to him about football and asking him if he was going to "the match" when the same people during the 80s had displayed no interest whatsoever in football and looked down at him for going to Maine Road.

He's a fellow Salford Blue but if he was pissed off with football in the early 90s I suspect he's got absolutely no time at all for it now.

Hex Enduction Hour.

As stated earlier, Your Future Our Clutter, the latest album, is pretty good as well.

Smith came and sat with me and a few mates in the Ape years ago while we were talking about City. He was bladdered, and a real pain in the arse, telling me I wasn't a proper City fan and started to ask random questions to make his point i.e. which pub did Tony Towers used to run? Ironically, he won't give a straight answer to any question.

Met him in there since with a girl, and he was a bit more composed and I've seen him on a few other occasions too; almost always on his own.

BTH said:
Smith came and sat with me and a few mates in the Ape years ago while we were talking about City. He was bladdered, and a real pain in the arse, telling me I wasn't a proper City fan and started to ask random questions to make his point i.e. which pub did Tony Towers used to run? Ironically, he won't give a straight answer to any question.

Met him in there since with a girl, and he was a bit more composed and I've seen him on a few other occasions too; almost always on his own.

He is the face of Joseph Holts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.