The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don’t think anyone should be copping a 3 year ban for celebrating a goal with a player, regardless of whether it’s Terry Flanagan or anybody else. If a fan goes on the pitch and attacks a player, however, that’s deserving of a lifetime ban
That’s why the ban will come though, because for every joyous, likeable Terry is a total horrible **** who, if the ban isn’t given, will think it’s ok to go on the pitch and assault a player. It has to be shown it isn’t tolerated.

State of this thread
Lifelong blue does something a bit daft that happens at grounds up and down the country every week after a few beers, will get a ban, but that’s not enough for the pearls and petticoat clutchers on here
Rather stand next to Turbo Terry at an awayday than a thousand ‘can I have your shirt’ gimps
The gentrification of the fanbase continues

will he get a ban i dont know, but if a ban was for going onto the pitch he didnt go on the pitch

That’s why the ban will come though, because for every joyous, likeable Terry is a total horrible **** who, if the ban isn’t given, will think it’s ok to go on the pitch and assault a player. It has to be shown it isn’t tolerated.
There’s no correlation between the two in my eyes. If anyone thinks it’s ok to run on to the pitch and attack a player because a fan got on to celebrate with a player then they’ve got the brains of a rocking horse

I'm surprised sky didn't make it our more about it than it was.

He was relieved we'd scored on a day it didn't look like it. Sadly the lad encroached onto the pitch in euphoria and will probably get a ban.

The stewards need a look at mind as they went in as though they used to work for the SYP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.