The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harsh but true - he's not a kid. The guy's a fool and he could very easily have injured Haaland. Luckily, the only consequences will be all on the fool himself.
Sad for any blue who can't go to games, but, he's gonna reap what he sowed.
So you don’t pity the fool?

Reading this, it's almost like Terry's murdered someone. He ran on a pitch for a few seconds and celebrated with our no9 cyborg hero. It seems some people live in some kind of well behaved prefect kind of world, where if anybody steps out of line,they are big bad cunts. Ooh he could of injured him, ooh he could of had a knife. Ooh he's a ****(it'd be interesting to see how many would say this to his fucking face!) Some of vitriol on here for something so trivial(and yes it is trivial) leaves a bad taste tbh. He'll get banned and whether it's deserved is another argument, but a ban he will get. He'll certainly regret it today that's for sure. But come on people, lighten up ffs.

Reading this, it's almost like Terry's murdered someone. He ran on a pitch for a few seconds and celebrated with our no9 cyborg hero. It seems some people live in some kind of well behaved prefect kind of world, where if anybody steps out of line,they are big bad cunts. Ooh he could have injured him, ooh he could have had a knife. Ooh he's a ****(it'd be interesting to see how many would say this to his fucking face!) Some of vitriol on here for something so trivial(and yes it is trivial) leaves a bad taste tbh. He'll get banned and whether it's deserved is another argument, but a ban he will get. He'll certainly regret it today that's for sure. But come on people, lighten up ffs.
No problem with it myself but if it had been a Tarquinius fan he’s have been getting pelters on here for being small time

These lot who are complaining about how Flanagan should get banned are the cunts who just stand there when we score, Get a life you boring twats.

A work colleague of my dads had 5 season tickets for his family. We sat near them once. The never sang, got up on their feet, screamed for a penalty or what a dirty twat any of the opponent players were.

Some people seem devoid of passion and don’t get involved. I wonder why they bother going. Everybody to their own I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.