The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanting a 3 year ban for a fan jumping on and celebrating a goal with a player is a busy **** end of.
Yesterday I watched the match in the pub. When the equaliser went in I stormed off to the bog swearing, shouting that I knew it would happen. When the winner went in I leapt towards the large screen shouting fuck knows what, fist clenched, total stupidity but that's what football does. That was in the pub so I cannot understand the posters slagging off this bloke. It's City not the opera. If we remove spur of the moment emotion from football I'll not be watching.

I'm sure he is a "great lad", but last night he behaved like a **** and I bet he is thinking that himself this morning.
Just a bit of over exuberance to Haaland putting City in front, hope he just gets a warning and not a ban, don’t know the guy but seems like a decent bloke.

Pathetic slating of a match going City fan on here. The ‘he could have had a knife’ argument is fucking ridiculous, he didn’t. As for the ‘if he doesn’t get banned people will think it’s alright to go on the pitch and assault players’ argument. A football ban is the last of your worries for anyone attacking players on the pitch. See the Birmingham fan who attacked Grealish in the derby who ended up doing time. Celebration and assault are totally different circumstances. Hope Terry gets off with it but no chance unfortunately.

I think all fans should be allowed onto the pitch every time we score. If you don't do it you're not a real City fan!

Ok a bit extreme, but reading some of the stupid comments above, you would think the goal earned us our first Champions league trophy or something.
Let's be real, it was a goal against Sheffield fucking United for fucks sake!

So no it wasn't passion.
No it wasn't harmless.
Yes he was a complete prick (and he probably knows this)

For some people at the match it is all about them.
I don't want fences to be brought back. So i'm never sticking up for selfish pricks to keep doing this.

And yes, i would be more than willing to say this to his face! (not sure why some think this needs doing but...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.