The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?

No, I am asking a serious question. I haven't ever run onto the pitch but I fully understand why fans do it. Football, no City is a passion. I won't tell the stories about Barnsley and QPR, both away. Ipswich, away when I ran down the aisle from row 145 and only got stopped by a barrier, otherwise.... I am not and never will be a violent person, this bloke, who I do not know, wasn't either. It was a spontaneous reaction.
Was there a pitch invasion after the Aguero goal? I don’t remember one before the final whistle.

If there wasn’t then, it’s probably unnecessary going one up at Sheff U after an hour.

Seriously?

No, I am asking a serious question. I haven't ever run onto the pitch but I fully understand why fans do it. Football, no City is a passion. I won't tell the stories about Barnsley and QPR, both away. Ipswich, away when I ran down the aisle from row 145 and only got stopped by a barrier, otherwise.... I am not and never will be a violent person, this bloke, who I do not know, wasn't either. It was a spontaneous reaction.
I understand all that, and i know of them moments, this isnt really just about Saturday, in general. What's the purpose of wanting to run onto the pitch during a goal when you are amongst fans enjoying the same moment.

Why can't the passion stay in the stands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.