The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a nice moment that we as fans and him will look back on with a smile, thats what it's all about, moments like this between fans and the players, it made me smile.

But as pointed out it could have caused injury, it didn't, or it could be a nutter so let's chalk it off as a nice moment that we don't want to see our fans repeat again, and if they do, kick their arse and give them a long ban.

Yesterday I watched the match in the pub. When the equaliser went in I stormed off to the bog swearing, shouting that I knew it would happen. When the winner went in I leapt towards the large screen shouting fuck knows what, fist clenched, total stupidity but that's what football does. That was in the pub so I cannot understand the posters slagging off this bloke. It's City not the opera. If we remove spur of the moment emotion from football I'll not be watching.
Was it your round ?

I'm just over clout chasers jumping on the field to be part of the act.

Hes no better than the kids who run after Neymar or Ronaldo on the field for a selfie.

I hope it's worth risking a ban because we went ahead and won against Sheffield United.
What's a clout chaser?

Totally buzzing! Lip-read Alvarez saying it was better than winning the World Cup!
Is this true? That's mad if true. Was a great moment but I'm not sure I'd put it on par with winning the world cup?

Last edited:
Yesterday I watched the match in the pub. When the equaliser went in I stormed off to the bog swearing, shouting that I knew it would happen. When the winner went in I leapt towards the large screen shouting fuck knows what, fist clenched, total stupidity but that's what football does. That was in the pub so I cannot understand the posters slagging off this bloke. It's City not the opera. If we remove spur of the moment emotion from football I'll not be watching.
I think it genuinely is becoming the opera for some mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.