The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was spontaneous response and action. It wasn't premeditated, orchestrated, etc. He got caught up in the moment, the emotion and the goal celebration. I doubt he was even thinking about the repercussions of his actions beforehand. But you'll have to ask him yourself if he did.

As for your killing and crime argument, I really don't know where you are going with that, and what that has got to do with a goal celebration? You're looking too deep into it Sebastian. it's a goal celebration, not a murder.

It's 2:07am. Good night,

He was on Haalands back before he could raise his arm, it was magic to see someone taken by the moment.

Imagine if you or your aunty had bollocks.
I’m not sure why you are casting aspersions on my manhood, or my uncle (of which I have none!), but am I to assume you approve of fans leaving the stands to jump on players? Or just certain fans? Certain players? What of opposing fans?

Imagine, indeed.

Seems BM is split between those that think the barrier between fans and players is sacrosanct and those that think it’s OK for fans to enter the safe space and celebrate in any fashion they choose, including jumping all over players, because, well, it’s all just spontaneous good fun, innit!

SMH.

Last edited:
Some belting comments… covid one being the funniest but im sure it was a wind up (got to be)

Based on some people’s logic players shouldn’t jump on eachothers back while celebrating in case of injury and those sad enough to call for him to be banned will probably want the thousands who have been on the pitch at the etihad last few seasons banned aswell. It was harmless and obviously took light heartedly by Haaland aswell as the other players.

Our fan base is getting taken over by the prawn sandwich brigade ffs.

Some belting comments… covid one being the funniest but im sure it was a wind up (got to be)

Based on some people’s logic players shouldn’t jump on eachothers back while celebrating in case of injury and those sad enough to call for him to be banned will probably want the thousands who have been on the pitch at the etihad last few seasons banned aswell. It was harmless and obviously took light heartedly by Haaland aswell as the other players.

Our fan base is getting taken over by the prawn sandwich brigade ffs.
Good point. Almost every meaningful dramatic goal ever scored is followed by a player jumping from behind onto the back of another

Yet Gundo ran across the running track and dived into the City fans. And every City fan f*cking loved it and never complained about it.

AADA37-BE-C78-D-4241-BCF1-C9-D7-F021-D58-D.webp

And didn't jump over the barriers.

At the end of the day, I don't really care if a fan goes on the pitch. I get the arguments about risk, of course, but living is a risk. Everyone is exposed to risks every day. But I also get the arguments about emotion.

However, everyone who is a follower of football should know the FA/ PL/ police and clubs are cracking down on this stuff and if you do it now you are either someone who doesn't mind missing at least three years of football, or someone who is so stupid to realise that this will be the inevitable outcome.

Doesn't matter if he is famous, a great lad, has enormous biceps or Haaland didn't mind. He is getting a lengthy ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.