The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's fine. I agree with that.

However, the level of insults from some on this thread are completely out of proportion to what he actually did. And I think therein lies the difference.
He wasn't malicious, he wasn't violent, he didn't "cloud" a great moment. In fact, for some, he added to it.

Yes, he should be banned. However, I certainly wasn't upset by it and neither was Haaland or the other players by the look of it. Just some people on here.
He gave our video editors work to do in not showing him in the goal celebrations!

He's one of best ambassadors
He gave our video editors work to do in not showing him in the goal celebrations!
One of our best ambassadors, top boxer big blue...we have the Three Hatton's, Macauley McGowan, Turbo, I think Young Gomez...basically a fair few Manchester boxers are blues..John Murray & Brother as well I think

is jimmy kelly a blue as w

One of our best ambassadors, top boxer big blue...we have the Three Hatton's, Macauley McGowan, Turbo, I think Young Gomez...basically a fair few Manchester boxers are blues..John Murray & Brother as well I think
Jimmy Kelly as well?

He could be the Pope and he still would have been edited out as he illegally tresspassed and the club wouldn’t want to be seen to be endorsing it.

He could be the Pope and he still would have been edited out as he illegally tresspassed and the club wouldn’t want to be seen to be endorsing it.
Agree with all that, but the pasting he's getting for celebrating...I mean the scenes when someone scored in 70's and 80's when fans jumped over all excited.....just added to the goal celebrations for me.. many seem to think these lads are jumping over armed to teeth and ready to do someone harm.. snowflake nonsense...there has been about one or two incidents in thousands of matches matches... perspective is needed...jumping about a bit having a laugh = arrest him / ban him ...load of old b*llocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.