The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I will let him know

Don't bother, he will already know what a **** he has been and, if he doesn't, he will soon when he gets a three year ban.

That guy that ran on the pitch against Villa got how long? And he didn't touch anyone. What a moron.

"Would spoil the view"? I'm guessing your younger than me and didn't go to football in the 70's and 80's then? Although you must have heard of the Hillsborough disaster?
They were immoral and classified all football going fans as hooligans but they didn't spoil the view, you naturally focussed past them.
I'm in my 50s and I have looked through a fence lol. No fence is a better view than having a fence.

The fences returning would be a disaster so hopefully people will control themselves or be banned from going to games.

Don't bother, he will already know what a **** he has been and, if he doesn't, he will soon when he gets a three year ban.

That guy that ran on the pitch against Villa got how long? And he didn't touch anyone. What a moron.
You sound like real level headed decent bloke (just for balance).

I like the ‘say it to his face’ comments the best. :-)
Have to be honest; I don't get the logic in that argument (theirs, not yours). The fact that he could beat the shit out of me and 99.9% of people on here doesn't stop him from being a dickhead/****/whatever. And I'm guessing he's probably thinking the same of himself this morning as he contemplates his banning order. 20 seconds of elation, 2 or 3 years of "what the fuck was I thinking of?"

To his defence, Terry was pushed from behind when Haaland scored and could not stop himself from falling into the wall so jumped over the wall, Haaland watched it all unfold and did the thing everybody else would do and help by offering him a shoulder to catch him,

Haaland is Superman

It made for a great picture but yes I thought I hope he doesn't bloody injure him too. Sadly for him that will be him banned now.

Hilarious all these posters saying what a great guy he is (and if @Nightmare Walking says so, that’s good enough for me) but then inviting people to call him a dickhead/clown/pillock/**** to his face!

Not sure he’d be such a great guy if he kicked the fuck out of someone just for calling him a pollock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.