The fan who jumped on Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother, he will already know what a **** he has been and, if he doesn't, he will soon when he gets a three year ban.

That guy that ran on the pitch against Villa got how long? And he didn't touch anyone. What a moron.

he was pushed

Have to be honest; I don't get the logic in that argument (theirs, not yours). The fact that he could beat the shit out of me and 99.9% of people on here doesn't stop him from being a dickhead/****/whatever. And I'm guessing he's probably thinking the same of himself this morning as he contemplates his banning order. 20 seconds of elation, 2 or 3 years of "what the fuck was I thinking of?"
It just took me right back to my school years when someone would say the same thing. I dare you to say it to his face.

Brilliant stuff.

Hilarious all these posters saying what a great guy he is (and if @Nightmare Walking says so, that’s good enough for me) but then inviting people to call him a dickhead/clown/pillock/**** to his face!

Not sure he’d be such a great guy if he kicked the fuck out of someone just for calling him a pollock!
What’s Jamie got to do with it

Have to be honest; I don't get the logic in that argument (theirs, not yours). The fact that he could beat the shit out of me and 99.9% of people on here doesn't stop him from being a dickhead/****/whatever. And I'm guessing he's probably thinking the same of himself this morning as he contemplates his banning order. 20 seconds of elation, 2 or 3 years of "what the fuck was I thinking of?"

Knowing you're a **** and being told you're a cunts is the difference between a bloody nose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.