The Fans / Our Support Today

Watched one of their clowns on level 2 launch a coin with venom into the South Stand when the third went in... Hopefully it didn't hit anyone as he really put some effort into it.

Seriously considered grassing him up to a steward and wish I had now as it is annoying me the more I think about it.

Local news on BBC TV just reported that police have praised Manchester United fans and Manchester City fans for their impeccable behaviour today, after some trouble in the corresponding fixture last year.

On what basis were United fans mentioned first though? Home team? No. Winning team? No. First alphabetically? No. It might seem petty to some, but things like this really annoy me.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Watched one of their clowns on level 2 launch a coin with venom into the South Stand when the third went in... Hopefully it didn't hit anyone as he really put some effort into it.

Seriously considered grassing him up to a steward and wish I had now as it is annoying me the more I think about it.

Seriously considered it?
FFS, that could have taken a City fans eye out.
Report it to the club and the police , tell them the seat and row area plus the time and let them look at the CCTV.
Enough was said about our fans last season.
Fook em, rag tw@ts.

Ardwick Green Blue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Not sure how it being good on the concourse helps support the team but it was better than usual.

That non stop rag song in second half could have been drowned out a bit better though.

That was the only thing they got going but it was only on the way home listening to GMR that I found out it was something about 20 times as it was inaudible in East Stand Level 3.
Think it was twenty times twenty times we have touched it twenty times i
say twenty times we have touched the ball today

-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm --

Ardwick Green Blue said:
Not sure how it being good on the concourse helps support the team but it was better than usual.

That non stop rag song in second half could have been drowned out a bit better though.

That was the only thing they got going but it was only on the way home listening to GMR that I found out it was something about 20 times as it was inaudible in East Stand Level 3.
say twenty times we have touched the ball today<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:32 pm --<br /><br />
Ardwick Green Blue said:

say twenty times we have touched the ball today

CheethamHillBlue said:
Seriously considered it?
FFS, that could have taken a City fans eye out.
Report it to the club and the police , tell them the seat and row area plus the time and let them look at the CCTV.
Enough was said about our fans last season.
Fook em, rag tw@ts.

I know, I know, like I said, kicking myself now... I was making sure I'd clocked exactly where he was when the 4th went in, and I forgot all about it until just now.

Wouldn't know the seat number, but he was front row second tier, about six United fans in from the end.

Maybe I'll drop them an email tomorrow, but doubt they'd do anything about it now.

UUBlue said:
Local news on BBC TV just reported that police have praised Manchester United fans and Manchester City fans for their impeccable behaviour today, after some trouble in the corresponding fixture last year.

On what basis were United fans mentioned first though? Home team? No. Winning team? No. First alphabetically? No. It might seem petty to some, but things like this really annoy me.

I know what you mean. It is only a little thing but I noticed a similar error from Virgin when they advertised the game as Man Utd v Man City in their weekend preview. FFS.

UUBlue said:

Bloody hell, are you being serious ?

Anyway, very good support today , sounded loud and verocious on the box

Got no voice tonight - the atmosphere was great from the start.

We're on CB level 2 and realised after a while that there were two rags next to us. Admittedly they were pretty well behaved but didn't seem to be really enjoying our goals. It was lovely making them get up and do the Poznan.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.