The fans

It was brilliant. My 1st ever away day and we stuck it to all the boo boys out there....FORZA Mancini. BLUE MOON RISING !!! Poznan was class. hope it get's on MOTD2 tonight...

I was their in the Smethwick End and it was buzzing, really electrifying. Songs were belted at high volume (Hope it came across) there bloody drum was pissin' me off.

My particular favourite moment was the Mancini song

When we sung it 2nd and 3rd time he tuned to city fans and acknowledge by clapping to us...nice touch.

Forget the tossers on here who want him out, from the reception today I think he'll be here for a very long time to come.

To the fans who went to West Brom today!
Can I thank you's so much for the support you gave Mancini and the players!
Looked like Mancini was impressed with you's as he went up to you's after the game which was good!

Also get the Poznan dance rocking at Eastlands!

Bring on Wednesday. I fucking love being a blue!

totally agree, ilive in spain and watched it with a few gooners and rags and the support sounded awesome. keep it up . well done to you all today

The atmosphere was good today, like every game should be. The best part was even though some fans are not convinced by Mancini, we all stuck together regardless and publically backed him. Fuck off all you media snipers because now we are fighting back.

fact the press media and radio cartel have tried to undermine our club for reasons that are obvious, money(jealous rags). lets put it to bed. the only way to overcome this is to win. mancini has been through shat in the weeks as have we all. mancini deserves better. as for a few of our players well i wish i could have a few words with them from the bottom of my blue heart. all the best my fellow blues.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Today reminded me why we're the best there is.........

When the media whores and pundits are circling and they expect us to turn on our own we do the complete opposite and become unified - crisis hahahahahahaha

Bob looked choked getting that reception and i for one think its a long time coming

FORZA MANCINI

i thought today city gave their best performance of the season on the road, as did the fans, it was great to be a unit again all singing from the same song sheet, us, the players and bobby.

ref did his best to fuck the day up though.

The Derby couldn't come at a better time for the fans really. We're gonna show the whole big wide world that this club of ours is THE dog's doo-dahs.

First post, it was fucking great waking up at 2am to watch that game last night and hearing crystal clear the MANCINI, DE JONG & BALOTELLI chants banging through my TV speakers throughout the game.. The commentator said Mancini looked moved!
Big ups to the fans today job well done!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.