The Film "Paranormal Activity"

Its only scary if you believe in those kinds of things, for me its a bit boring in parts just like sitting in a room with to completely random people talking about complete rubbish although most of the conversation is centred around the "demon". I wasn't scared by any of it although found a lot of it very odd. Its gets more interesting as the film goes on, im sure it'll be better when i watch it in the cinema and i will do just because the version i watched has a different ending to the one that's in the cinema..

XxRach09Xx said:
TFC said:
Can I ask a quick question regarding these torrent downloads to those ITK;

When downloaded, do you watch the film on the computer, or can you copy it to disc and watch it on your big telly?

You can burn them off :) Thats what i do !!! x

Arrest this woman

berger1985 said:
I enjoyed it, but I think watching it on a the PC rather than the TV limited the scare effect! Saying that, I watched it alone and in the dark and when I went to bed the bulb on my lamp blew and shit me up!

me and mrs watched it,wondering whether it was real or not.proper shit us up,when i pressed eject on dvd player,drawer opened,with no dvd there!then i closed it and opened it again and it was there!i felt like i wanted to cry,but had to man it up in front of mrs!!must have got stuck somehow but never happened before or since.tried opening and shutting it about 40 times again,but this time with a barbie dvd.still wouldnt happen again.actually got the f*cker stuck right inside dvd casing by forcing it,trying to make it dissapear again

liamctid said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Haven't got any handcuffs I'm afraid

On that note, I'll give them back to you as soon as I can. There not in the best of shape but the pink fluffyness hasn't been lost.

Liam, you're a funny guy. And I'm not just talking about your looks mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.