The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
so excited for later :) Love that feeling in stomach you get on matchdays cant beat it !! Mary Ds and chippy ive have missed you the last few mths been a long summer.

silva will be back to his best this season im fancying a 5-0 tonight !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:26 pm --<br /><br />
CITYROBBO said:
so excited for later :) Love that feeling in stomach you get on matchdays cant beat it !! Mary Ds and chippy ive have missed you the last few mths been a long summer.

silva will be back to his best this season im fancying a 5-0 tonight !

3-0 City..

Expecting a win and some stylish attacking play, but there are butterflies in my stomach when I think about playing a high line. I'm hoping they've plugged those gaps.

I've got the same excited feeling I used to get when the grass had just been cut on the school playing fields - jumpers for goal posts. Can't wait to set off -

tickets a birthday prezzie from son - a bit of a drive and then the new grub to try. My mouth's watering at the sheer variety of players

and options we've got this season.

There's no question at all about the quality of our squad - all we need is the hungry attitude. Even above tactics, attitude will tell us all about the value of

Pelligrini.

I know the Barcodes seem in a little disarray, but we cannot afford to underestimate them. Happy with any win!

Pigeonho said:
blueinsa said:
I get the feeling we are going to see something special tonight.
Same here, infact i'm convinced of it. The signing of Remy means they might sneak a goal, (good signing that), but I think we are going to come out and make a real statement of intent in the way we play, and pretty much demolish Newcastle from start to finish. Really hope Jovetic starts.

Remy is injured and wont feature tonight

I can't wait for tonight; butterflies and nerves have already started. I'm expecting a very high tempo 30 minutes, with a 2-0 lead at half time, I think we'll concede in the second half and add another around 70 minutes finishing 3-1.

Haven't a clue who's going to start, suspect aguero/silva will be rested.

Samsdad said:
Pigeonho said:
blueinsa said:
I get the feeling we are going to see something special tonight.
Same here, infact i'm convinced of it. The signing of Remy means they might sneak a goal, (good signing that), but I think we are going to come out and make a real statement of intent in the way we play, and pretty much demolish Newcastle from start to finish. Really hope Jovetic starts.

Remy is injured and wont feature tonight

That's good news, his pace behind the high line could've caused problems.

Generally we have a good record against Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.