The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
I consider Silva more a forward in our play.

Ferdys competition consists of Yaya,Rodwell,Milner,Barry and,errr,Garcia..........

Fair enough mate, I've no idea if he's any good so I'll take your word for it.

Just going to get my scarf then set off.

teddykgb said:
I can't wait for all this optimism to be replaced by scorn and hate in the matchday thread :)

The wait has been unbearable, especially watching all the other games this weekend. Clock just can't move fast enough.

If we lose I'm predicting cries for no less than five first 11 players who need to be bought in before the close of the transfer window lest we aim on dropping out of the top four.

adrianr said:
teddykgb said:
I can't wait for all this optimism to be replaced by scorn and hate in the matchday thread :)

The wait has been unbearable, especially watching all the other games this weekend. Clock just can't move fast enough.

If we lose I'm predicting cries for no less than five first 11 players who need to be bought in before the close of the transfer window lest we aim on dropping out of the top four.

Falcao, Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Cleverly

adrianr said:
teddykgb said:

No worries coz it ain't gonna happen.

@MCFC: TEAM NEWS: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Lescott, Clichy, Navas, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Dzeko, Aguero #cityvnufc #mcfc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.