The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
micah's injuries are becoming a big issue. we need him to stay fit.

and he won't be getting a new contract if he can't stay healthy.

FantasyIreland said:
Micahs constant injuries are becoming problematic,we cant afford to keep nursing him.

It's harsh but unfortunately true. Wonder if there will be a breaking point. Hopefully we won't have to find out.

Rodwell is another one to keep on eye on injury wise.

He's had issues with hamstrings.

I don't think Micah's will be serious, 1-2 weeks tops. Zabs already signed a new contract so we should be OK.

Kun Aguero said:
FantasyIreland said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Fernan confirmed he is starting on his twitter..

He's our best midfielder,as long as he is fit he will start.

Have Silva and Yaya been eaten by a pack of hungry wolves?

I consider Silva more a forward in our play.

Ferdys competition consists of Yaya,Rodwell,Milner,Barry and,errr,Garcia..........

I believe he is the best of that bunch.<br /><br />-- 19 Aug 2013 18:24 --<br /><br />
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
I don't think Micah's will be serious, 1-2 weeks tops. Zabs already signed a new contract so we should be OK.

Probably,but then how long before his next niggle?

Its constant,one thing after another.

I rate Micah but he isn't reliable,id be very tempted to sell and utilise Jimmy as an understudy.

I can't wait for all this optimism to be replaced by scorn and hate in the matchday thread :)

The wait has been unbearable, especially watching all the other games this weekend. Clock just can't move fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.