The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what I have seen in pre season and my inference on how the manager perceives and values the players at his disposal, I can say that the players that will definitely start if there are no injuries are: Hart, Kompany, Richards( as RB), fernandinho, Yaya, Silva, Navas and Dzeko.

For me Navas should be one of the first names on the team sheet because the intangibles and extra dimension he adds to the team is just too valuable for him to be left on the bench. So I can say that Navas will definitely start.

If Pepe deal does not materialize, and we don't sign another CB, don't be surprised to see Garcia partnering Kompany at center back. I know it is not a popular decision but this is based on my perception on how the manager rates the players at the moment and despite that 10 minute craziness in Munich, I still believe the manager sees Garcia as a respectable option at center back.

and of course Dzeko will start. That goes without saying.

So excited, felt flat at the start of last season, maybe the season before took it out of me, come on you Blues!

Bluep*ss said:
I was wondering if any players shirt numbers have changed from last season - I did notice against Bayern that
Pants was wearing no. 30 - was that his no. last season.?
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure
Navas
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

The Falcon might play Milner from the start in place of Navas with Spanish Dave floating. - although Dave spent time on the left some games last season. I'm still getting to grips with our new signings - What are Jovetic's strengths ?
what-no.gif

pudge said:
Bluep*ss said:
I was wondering if any players shirt numbers have changed from last season - I did notice against Bayern that
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure
Navas
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

The Falcon might play Milner from the start in place of Navas with Spanish Dave floating. - although Dave spent time on the left some games last season. I'm still getting to grips with our new signings - What are Jovetic's strengths ?
what-no.gif

Ha Ha just what I was thinking

First game of the season is always a bit of an unknown. We should have too much for Newcastle whatever, but there's always that bit of doubt. It' s what makes football interesting. We get form under the new regime and the realists will get confident too. But at the moment, I can't feel as certain as some that we will comfortably win this game

If Pellegrini plays his expansive football we have been promised there should be plenty of goals , a 4-3 or 3-2 win would set the trend for the season , team

HART ZABS KOMPANY LESCOTT CLICHY MILNER YAYA DINHO SILVA JOVETIC DZEKO

NAVAS / AGUERO / NEGREDO TO PLAY THE LAST 30 MINS.

Predicting 3-1 city. If everyones fit and ready think pelles might go for,
Micah, Komps, Lescott, Clichy, Ferna, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Jovetic/Negredo, Dzeko

A confident first game will set us up nicely

pudge said:
Bluep*ss said:
Hart
Zaba
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya Toure
Navas
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

what-no.gif
The falcon haha what the fuck?

Predicting 3-1 city. If everyones fit and ready think pelles might go for,
Micah, Komps, Lescott, Clichy, Ferna, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Jovetic/Negredo, Dzeko

A confident first game will set us up nicely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.