The first single you ever bought?

220px-Ladyrosecover.jpg

Singles aren't too big over here so think my first one was an import single of Supersonic/Take me Away.

Think I beat you all for the embarassment factor, I give you;-
Funky Moped by Jasper Carrot.
I was 12 in 1975 and if you bought this you will remember the B side was a sketch called Magic Roundabout, my mum was not best pleased when she over heard me playing it for my mate, We learned a few new words that day. For you young uns, it must be on you tube somewhere, piss funny.

my 1st was caravan of love(massive cringe)
still traumatised to this day but was obsessed as a young un for some reason

Still have all my singles that I bought back in Manc. Mostly from the underground market, Robinsons records, paperchase, Yanks etc. I can't remember the first one but it would have been either orgasm addict, white riot, god save the queen or neat neat neat. Lots of coloured vynyl, 12" singles and e.p's (like spiral scratch).

Sweet dreams - Eurythmics

From that record shop opposite where the wooden rhino you could climb inside the Arndale. Fcuk knows what it was called

Editing this 7yrs and 5 months later haha.
Sweet Dreams wasn't the first record I bought.
It was Swords of a Thousand men - Tempole Tudor. I bought the next single from them as well Wonderbar.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.