The Flying Train, Germany 1902 - restored footage....

Bad memories, had a day out in Wuppertal before the Shalke game, my mate said he was stationed there and dragged 20 of us off to see this train so we could dry out for a while. Got there and it was out of service being overhauled ready for the summer ........ended up in a bar for another 10 hour sesh.

Just remembered .... the bloke who built this Wuppertal train stuck some elephants in it to prove how safe it was... a model of German engineering.... I leave you all to consider how this ended up.... after our sesh we passed a memorial garden on the way back to the station for the Wuppertal train disaster in 1999...

I love really old film footage and follow this guy Denis Shiryaev on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8J_xbbBuGobmw_N5ga3MA

He restores really old footage and works with another guy who adds sound effects etc (the footage is generally too old to have an sort of audio)

I just stumbled across this one of a "flying" train in Germany from 1902...and its amazing...almost makes you want to be there!

What's that giant hamster wheel at 1:30?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.