The football replay you hate the most

Curious if you have a replay of a goal or moment in football that you are sick to death with?

For me it has to be that fucking Paul Gascoigne goal against Scotland. I thought it was overplayed to begin with, with them showing it every tournament or England game but they have gone into overdrive with it this Euro's and I feel I have seen it about 500 times in the last two weeks.
Couldn't agree more, Gascogne a horrible man, a wife beater, a drunk and I'm disgusted he is idolised by so many. Phil Foden should not look to emulate this waster, let down himself, his family, his football team.

Ricky fucking Villa. Our defence parting like the red sea, giving it the old "after you Claude" routine. Poor Steve MacKenzie, scored a blinding goal and it's more or less consigned to the bin.

Every time Arsenal play United, Sky keep replaying the same istree clip show from two decades ago [Keane vs Viera in the tunnel, Keown on Van horseface, Briggs FA cup goal etc] as if these teams are the heavyweights of English football today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.