The football replay you hate the most

Anything with a crap celebration at the end like the baby cradle that Brazil did in 94 or anyone who puts his thumb in his mouth or some stupid sign with his fingers. Hated the sight of Wio celebrating a rags goal, he was always the last to arrive in the huddle and just jamp on top of them while screamming at the fans.

Last edited:
He didn’t score? Gerrard, Smicer and Alonso wasn’t it?
You're correct. Actually all 3 goals peed me off and now that I'm thinking of it, that "ghost goal for Liverpool against Chelsea didn't do much for my blood pressure either.

For a long time it was Aguero QPR. Sky reaallllyyyyy milked that moment for as long as they could. I don't see it as often in recent years, so when I see it now I just smile and think of how gutted United fans were in that moment.

Salah's screamer against Chelsea though. Fuck that goal and fuck Kepa's short arms.
Was that the "Salah, ya little dancer" goal?

Internationally. Gazza's I think I've seen that about 8,000 times in the week leading up to our game with you.

They think it's all over , now about 456,987 times and rising.

Any goal for Rangers against us is never welcomed. And there's been a few over the years that have dismayed me greatly. But, they don't get their own channel, as the top two could.

David Pleat running across Maine Road after Luton sent us down, worse moment in my football life, everytime I see it , it still gets to me.

Mr Pleat and his shiny suit looked so wrong, even more wrong than when he was caught sneaking into the knocking shop!

Was that the "Salah, ya little dancer" goal?

No I think that was against Everton, but Carragher does mention that silly dancer nonsense in this one too. Martin Tyler usually sounds like he's being forced at gun point to commentate on games. He really loved this goal though the tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.